Fire Rating Solutions
Gain access to a group of committed fire rating specialists who can offer you specific help and guidance
Recent years have seen a rise in the importance of fire compliance. In order to comply with the most recent rules and specifications set by the National Construction Code (NCC), it is critical to evaluate fire safety upgrades and potential performance solutions if you have received a council order.
We provide a wide range of fire rating solutions, including the following:
- Application of thin film intumescent coatings on surfaces made of steel, wood, and concrete.
- Our fire rating solutions cover the protection of apertures in walls and floors that are fire resistant. The installation of numerous crucial elements, including fire collars and wraps, fire dampers, fire-rated plasterboard, vermiculite boards, intumescent sealants, and specialized fire stopping goods, is included in this.
- Improving sprinkler, hydrant and booster systems
- Fire doors to units and stairways
- Emergency lighting and exit signage
- Certification of electrical installations
- Existing fire alarm upgrades
- Building occupant warning systems
- Upgrade balustrades and handrails
- Smoke control
- Non-slip stair treads
We're Here to Help
Contact us for more information and to arrange a quote.