Fire Safety Upgrades
Ensure you comply with the latest fire safety requirements
Fire safety and compliance is an area that has gained attention over recent years. If you’ve received a council order, you may need to consider fire safety upgrades and/or performance solutions in order to comply to the latest regulations and standards set out by the National Construction Code (NCC).
For over 50-years, Statewide Building Projects has led the way in fire safety; working closely with product suppliers, engineers and industry bodies to ensure the best project outcome.
Our range of fire safety upgrade solutions include:
- Application of thin film intumescent coatings for concrete, timber and steel
- Protection of openings through fire resisting walls and floors (including installation of fire collars and wraps, fire dampers, fire-rated plasterboard, vermiculite boards, intumescent sealants, and specialist fire stopping products)
- Upgrade of sprinkler, hydrant and booster systems
- Fire doors to units and stairways
- Emergency lighting and exit signage
- Certification of electrical installations
- Existing fire alarm upgrades
- Building occupant warning systems
- Upgrade balustrades and handrails
- Smoke control
- Non-slip stair treads
We're Here to Help
Contact us for more information and to arrange a quote.